LANXESS Corporation is committed to excellence in everything we do.
Employee health and safety, process safety, security, environmental protection, and quality are core values of LANXESS Corporation, founded on the global principles of quality management, product stewardship, and sustainable development. It is the goal of the LANXESS management team and a responsibility shared by each employee that LANXESS succeed in each of these areas and act according to the principles of Responsible Care®, thus benefiting LANXESS stakeholders including our shareholders, customers, employees and suppliers, as well as the communities in which we live and work.
Our Policy is achieved by:
- Using and continually improving an integrated management system that meets the requirements of LANXESS, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and Responsible Care® and is understandable and accessible to all employees
- Conducting business in an ethical and socially responsible manner, meeting applicable legal and regulatory requirements
- Working to continually improve our products, processes, and performance in order to meet stakeholder requirements; minimize security risks; improve worker safety/process safety performance; protect the environment, including pollution prevention; and effectively prepare for, respond to, and recover from incidents.
- Ensuring that the necessary resources are available, including training, to achieve our HSEQ goals and objectives
- Holding all employees responsible and accountable for using the LANXESS integrated management system to improve HSEQ performance
- Monitoring and auditing the HSEQ aspects of our business
- Seeking and sharing best practices, both inside and outside the organization
- Communicating this policy in an understandable format to persons working for or on behalf of LANXESS
On behalf of the NAFTA Operating Committee,
Dr. Antonis Papadourakis
President & CEO
LANXESS NAFTA Country Speaker